Review Highlights
Excellent Spa

I contacted the owner, Annelien at short notice for some Spa treatments. Annelien quickly replied... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2019
HillyWC
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Perfect experience!

From the very beginning I felt welcome at La Pausa. Somehow, Annelien knows exactly what you need... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2019
evaeva1994

Recommended experiences in and around Malaga
from $52.86
from $53.98
from $55.11
from $60.73
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2017

My friend and I were only visiting Malaga for one weekend, but we really wanted to relax on top of our cultural visits. So we booked a pedicure at the end of our weekend. And it was the best pedicure we both ever had! Annelien worked for 3 hours and our feet never looked better! On top of it we had an amazing view, and very nice talk. Absolutely recommended.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Lienke S
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I went to Annelien while visiting Malaga this winter and I have not forgotten about my
amazing experience!

Annelien so knowledgeable about her products, its facinating and you really feel like you're in the best hands. Everything was customized to my skin needs and I loved the way the products felt on my skin. I spent the day in her care and felt super rejuvenated afterwards. This spa is super cozy and welcoming -- I'm happy this place exists! I hope to visit again if I'm ever in Malaga!

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank Worldtravelerrr55
La Pausa Malaga A, Owner at La Pausa, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! Of course, I would be delighted to see happy customers coming back, specially when they are not living here in Spain and were just here for a visit. I´m happy that you have liked it so much, that is the most important thing. My best wishes to you.x

Reviewed February 24, 2017

I found the beautiful and kind Annelien when googling ... pedicure Malaga. After 6 weeks exploring Spain my feet and hands were desperate for attention!

This was the most special and best spa day I've ever experienced.

Annelien is a skilled professional ! Her products and knowledge of nail, feet and hand health is exceptional. You quickly understand that she truly loves her profession and puts all she can into ensuring your time for the service paid is amazing.

I greatly appreciated my pampered pedicure/manicure and the female conversation after weeks of 24/7 with my husband (lol) and wish I would of scheduled more services during my rainy week in Malaga.

The view at La Pausa also sets your mind and soul at ease. The taxi trip from the city center was quick and inexpensive.

Bravo Annelein ... you are an amazing young lady I will never forget.

Date of experience: February 2017
La Pausa Malaga A, Owner at La Pausa, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thank you so much Tamara for this lovely review! Ah what a lovely lady you are... I believe that nice people attract one at another, so that must have been you then! Sorry for this late reply as I just saw it now... Hope you are doing well and who knows you will be here again when you will be visiting Malaga again! Wishing you a lot of love and continue being so beautiful! Xx

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I visited La Pausa last month and had a wonderful experience! The combined massage and facial I had was incredible - relaxing but rejuvenating and with the use of beautiful products. It was a perfect start to a holiday for a break with my mother. Annelien had incredible attention to detail making sure I was comfortable and so generous with her time. The room is tastefully decorated and a short drive from the city centr taxi. I hope to return to Malaga and definitely to Annelien!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank emmurph
La Pausa Malaga A, Owner at La Pausa, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Thank you so much for this lovely review... Everytime I read such great compliment about my work my heart makes a little jump. Thank you for making my day, but I couldn't have done it differently as everybody who steps in here is special to me. Hope to see you again maybe when you will be visiting Malaga.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

If you want a real treat for yourself and a luxury experience, you should absolutely choose La Pausa. Annelien is not only a great professional - she knows exactly what treatment to recommend and the treatments are of an excellent quality - she also makes you feel at ease and very comfortable. Facials at La Pausa are one of the best I have had and I always look forward to them when I am in Malaga. As Annelien says herself, she loves what she does, and it definitely shows!

Date of experience: November 2016