Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $143.70
from $10.30
from $161.00
1,080 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour marmalade guide luis fun facts entertaining tour el pimpi main sites morning tour an excellent guide explore malaga interesting things beautiful city great introduction home town city tour his passion
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My friends and I really enjoyed our walking tour with Maria this morning.She was so friendly and welcoming.Not only did we visit lots of places of interest in Malaga we also learnt where the name 'marmalade' came from.The highlight was the golden carriages! Wow! An amazing sight!
A great introduction to the wonderful city of Malaga.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Great way to orientate yourself when visiting this fabulous city. Nahuel was an enthusiastic, knowledgeable guide and he supplemented the facts with local colour and customs. I will use exploramalaga for another tour when next in Malaga

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our tour with Nahuel! He was really enthusiastic about his home city of Malaga and tried to pass that enthusiasm to the entire group. We had quite a few people and he did a great job of trying to keep everyone engaged. Of course we saw the highlights of Old Town Malaga, but Nahuel did a great job of adding historical context to it all. Would recommend it if you are not in town for very long and would like a great introduction to the city.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did the free walking tour with guide Julio. We learned some interesting things and saw the most imported places in Malaga. The guide was very friendly, told us a lot about the places we visited and about the history of the city and was very helpful. Wonderful tour!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Review of: Cathedral Tour

I really loved spending time with Amanada, she is such a great guide! Also the trip took place even though I was the only one for it!
I recommend buying combined tickets and spending time with these guys, they are amazing!

1  Thank Kamila M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My mum and I really enjoyed the free walking tour of Malaga today with Xavier Herrera. He was very knowledgeable, entertaining and quick-witted. It was a big group, but he made sure we all kept together on the busy streets and could all hear him. We both learnt a lot about the city and would highly recommend the tour and Xavier.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great tour! Nahuel was informative and funny.
At the end he can recommand many tapas places (tested and aprouved haha) and others things to do!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

These walking tours are the best way to see a city. It lasted 2.5 hours and was well paced. Maria our guide was first class, knowledgeable, interesting and helpful. as it's a "free" tour you only pay at the end and there is no fixed tariff.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my just second walking tour and I was wondering if it’s gonna be as boring as first one which I had in other city of Spain, but no, Luis made this tour absolutely enjoyable and fun! Thanks a lot for that!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We recently visited Malaga for a short break with 4 friends.
Pre booked one of these free walking tours and it was definitely worthwhile doing.
Our guide was Javier and over the course of 2.5 hours he took our group around Malaga, showed us the main sights and gave us a lot of interesting background information.Really could not fault it.
If (like us) you have limited time available it's an ideal way to ensure that you see as much as possible.
We did return to some of the places later during our stay including El Pimpi bar which we probably would not have known about if we had not done the tour.
Would not hesitate to recommend doing a tour.