We loved the Hotel Petit Palace, its location is fantastic. The breakfast is highly recommended. Though the staff could have been a little more helpful on the reception desk, most people now use the internet, so the pass code for the free wi-fi should have been given out, instead of having to read stickers on the walls, then going back to reception to ask for it. The restaurant staff were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Petit Palace Plaza Malaga is situated on the corner of Larios street, one of the busiest shopping streets, behind the Cathedral, 4 star hotel in the middle of the historic centre of Málaga. The Petit Palace Plaza Malaga occupies a magnificent early twentieth-century building. Our modern rooms feature flat screen TV (with Satellite TV), hydro-massage shower, air-conditioned/ heating and mini-bar.It is also close to the harbour, two kilometres from the railway station and 10 kilometres from the airport.Room types •66 stylish rooms.•High-Tech rooms: laptop, exercise bike, trouser press, hydro massage shower and king-size bed.•Family rooms up to 5 people: King-size bed or two beds plus bunk beds. (Baby cots free of charge).•Equipped rooms for pets (bed, feeding and water bowls).•Rooms for disabled people.•Smoking & non smoking rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Petit Palace Plaza málaga
- Petit Palace Plaza Hotel málaga
- Petit Palace Plaza Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol