Great location, right by train and bus station, and so easily accessible from airport. Very modern hotel, our room and bathroom was spotless, nothing to complain about. We didn't eat or drink in the hotel so can't comment on that, but the staff we were helpful when we checked in and when we had any questions. Across the road from the hotel El Corte Inglés, so easy to buy any snacks/ drinks etc. needed. 15 minute walk into the centre of Malaga, very easy to get to. We were really pleased with our hotel selection, and would stay there again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Malaga hotel located next to the city railway station, just 10 minutes from the city center and the coastline is one of the few Spanish hotels recognized by the prestigious British Magazine Wallpaper as one of the 50 best business hotels in the world. It hosts the most amazing lobby of our country with its particular six meters high stainless steel slide connecting the first floor directly with its B-Lounge. Its 221 modern and comfortable rooms ensure a pleasant break, while the 1,500 m2 Convention Center seduces sectors committed to design to ensure the success of their events and meetings. In addition, the outstanding cuisine of the restaurant 'El Anden' awarded with the José Meliá Finisterra award for the best hotel restaurant in Malaga, makes meals a real gourmet experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Barcelo Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel málaga
- Barcelo Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol