3,732 results
All reviewstrain stationfirst floorold townshopping centregreat hotelblack out blindsmodern hotelminute walkmain stationmaria zambrano stationthe ground floorlocal traindirect accessother citieshuge bedconvenient locationbusiness hotel
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. We both liked this hotel which is very modern. The hotel has a slide from the first floor to the ground floor and we were encouraged by the reception staff to try it. We gave it a go and it was good fun certainly a unique experience. Our room a good size with a comfortable king size bed. The Wi-Fi and air-conditioning worked well and there were a number of English language TV channels. The bathroom was good and the toiletries were of a high standard. The location was very convenient for us as we arrived in Malaga by bus and departed by train and the hotel is part of the train terminal and adjacent to the bus terminal. It was about a 15 minute walk to the old town. It is not in the nicest of neighbourhoods but we always felt safe.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joybell27
Reviewed November 15, 2012

A beautiful hotel with an excellent location, great staff, clean and very nice room! What else can i ask for? You can walk to see the city, go to the train station and visit it, take the train for many destinations.. you don't need any other transportation method. I recommend this hotel for your stay at Malaga, Spain.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The room was clean, bathroom clean, awesome shower, great air conditioning, good bed and tv. The staff were so helpful, always with good answers and didnt mind when we made special requests. and had really good english. The location is so ideal-right next to a shopping mall and the central train station. Its in the new part of town-the old town being about a 15 minute walk. The hotel lobby slide is pretty cool-be careful you can go fast!

only negative is that there was an open bag of peanuts in our fridge, but they didnt charge us. it was a bit expensive, but a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Justis11
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I got this hotel through (Tesco) Clubcard exchange so it was practically free which made it even better. The hotel is literally attached to the main train station in Malaga which has a direct link to the airport for less than 2 Euro. Do not get a Taxi, it will cost you about 30 Euro. The desk staff were amazing, very polite, always professional and even saw the funny side when I lost my luggage tag. The rooms were not overly spacious but ample and very well decorated, the chairs were so comfortable. I lost days just sitting in them and reading my Kindle. The breakfast bar was delicious with a wide range of foods for everyone and the waiters always remembered your room number which was nice. The gym was average, quite small but I went at odd times so it was very quiet. Unfortunately I did not get to use the amazing slide from the 1st floor to the lobby as it was under construction but what an awesome feature in a hotel!!! Its very well situated with a shopping centre and a supermarket less than 100 ft away. The beach was about a 10 minute walk. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone and I would definately stay here again. X

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Atticus123
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife had her passport stolen in Seville which meant we had to travel by train to Malaga to visit the British Consul. We chose this hotel over the internet because it was literally on top of the station and close to the consulate. At 89 euros for the night (without breakfast) it was fair value as the hotel is very modern and clean. Reception staff were very helpful and let us use their computer (the one in the Business Centre was down). We did not have breakfast, but there is a huge food mall by the hotel and at the station which would meet the needs of just about anyone.
The hotel was quiet on a Sunday night and I dont think many were staying there. There are not many facilities, other than bar and restaurant, as it is very much a business conference hotel. There is no intrusion from the station.
We could not have chosen a better location and hotel given our circumstances, but someone on a tourist trip might prefer to be nearer the centre of town which is a 20 minute walk away.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple