It is very well situated because of its proximity to both train and bus stations if you want to travel to the nearby resorts- Marbella, Nerja, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Estepona, etc. or to other cities like Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla, Gibraltar, etc. You have 2 malls nearby, one being in the train station and the other at 100 metres . It is quite close to the town center, it takes almost 15 minutes to arrive in the old town.
What I did not like: the internet signal is quite poor, the breakfast is rich but it is always the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Malaga hotel located next to the city railway station, just 10 minutes from the city center and the coastline is one of the few Spanish hotels recognized by the prestigious British Magazine Wallpaper as one of the 50 best business hotels in the world. It hosts the most amazing lobby of our country with its particular six meters high stainless steel slide connecting the first floor directly with its B-Lounge. Its 221 modern and comfortable rooms ensure a pleasant break, while the 1,500 m2 Convention Center seduces sectors committed to design to ensure the success of their events and meetings. In addition, the outstanding cuisine of the restaurant 'El Anden' awarded with the José Meliá Finisterra award for the best hotel restaurant in Malaga, makes meals a real gourmet experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Barcelo, Despegar.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Barcelo Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel Malaga
- Barcelo Hotel málaga
- Barcelo Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol