This was our third short stay at the Ibis. We always like to stay here and spend at least a day visiting Malaga, which in my opinion, is one of the most under-rated cities. The old quarter (a five minute walk away) is beautiful and very relaxed. Wander around from around 6.30 p.m. and savour the Spanish atmosphere. Also, the Alcazaba shouldn't be missed.
The Ibis offers really clean comfortable rooms with a friendly English speaking service. The bar (and breakfast room) is very colourful and airy - it has a very nice feeling to it. The breakfast is good. For a low cost option for a very comfortable place to stay in Malaga I would choose this every time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the centre of Malaga, easily accessible from the airport, the Ibis Ciudad de Malaga hotel is close to the principal tourist sites of southern Spain. The city centre and its numerous museums are nearby via the pedestrian streets of the capital of the Costa Del Sol. 189 airconditioned smoking or non smoking rooms are available for booking, with WiFi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and undercover parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Hotel Malaga
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Centro Ciudad
- Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad Spain - Costa Del Sol