“Very friendly staff”
Review of Hotel Molina Lario

Hotel Molina Lario
Ranked #4 of 87 Hotels in Malaga
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed here in November and were not exactly the easiest guests since we had a 18 month old who wreaked some havoc! The room was lovely and clean and the food great but what really made this hotel stand out was the staff who were helpful and friendly throughout. For example our child's cot had a teddy bear in it which really made him very happy and after an aborted trip to the restaurant the staff brought our dinner up to our room. The setting of the hotel is very nice in the centre of Malaga and there was a lovely (if cold!) small swimming pool on the roof with amazing views of the port and the cathedral.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Branet_12
HotelMolinaLario, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Molina Lario, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a great review about Hotel Molina Lario. We would like to thank you for trusting in our Hotel for your recent stay in Malaga. It is fantastic to know that our team made your stay quite special and your kids also enjoyed. If you come again during the summer time, you will be able to enjoy of the swimming pool and its amazing views.
We are very looking forward to welcoming you soon!
Best regards,

Núria Verdaguer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,996)

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I booked one night in this hotel prior to boarding a cruise ship in Malaga and this hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was nice, well appointed. The location was perfect for easy access to everything in Malaga - but the best part was the service.

I had used an ATM close to the hotel to get some cash and sadly, the machine ate my ATM card. I needed to contact Citibank back in the states and when I told the front desk what had happened, they were quick to want to assist me. They called Citibank from the front desk for me and got me connected to the right person to help me. We got it all resolved and I could not have done it without their staff.

I would highly recommend this hotel. The price, the location, the service were all better than what I expected. Thanks to the amazing staff who made a bad situation completely bearable.

Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank NYCWebDude

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your great review on TripAdvisor about us, we are really pleased that you had such a great stay with us.

We hope to see you soon again at Hotel Molina Lario.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Superb Hotel, suberb location, Superb City! One of the best hotels we have stayed in across Europe. Really good Breakfast but worth paying the extra before arrival as it is expensive direct from the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NIGEL h
HotelMolinaLario, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Molina Lario, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for writing your comments in Tripadvisor. For us it is very important to know the opinions of our guests in order to improve every day. Reviews like this make all our hard word - while.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the next visit.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed at the Molina Lario for a couple of nights in December and couldn't have been happier with my choice! I upgraded to the Deluxe Room for an additional 10 euros a night - something I would highly recommend as you get an awesome view plus also a free carafe of whiskey!

For me the key thing was the location - couldn't be better for access to the great tapas bars around the Calle Granada! The bed was really comfy. The toiletries in the bathroom were exceptional - you had toothbrush/paste, razor, sewing kit, shoe polisher etc - all the things you expect from a 5 star hotel.

The reception staff were good in my experience. In addition, try out the hotel's restaurant/bar (Cafe de la Bolsa) as I found that the jamon and wine were superb!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Paula H

Dear Paula,

We are very looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Just returned from Malaga. We stayed at the Mollina Lario for 2 nights with some friends for her 60th Birthday Bash. Excellent hotel in a very good location. Very comfortable beds with a pillow menu to choose from. The breakfasts were of a very high quality. Lovely rooftop pool whihc we were able to use for a days sunbathing. All the staff could not do enough for you. We have already booked to go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank A&JEngland
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is in a great location - close to the sea, within walking district of the bus and train stations and the central district. A great base to see the sights. The rooms were a good size and very clean and well serviced. friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 4chillis
Reviewed December 4, 2012

extremely well located for exploring the town. Close to all shops and restaurants.

Staff helpful and it proved to be a comfortable, value for money hotel for a 'city' stay.

The only 'down' side was the price of breakfast! a bit on the pricey side for two of you, if you opt for a full breakfast, Although 'expensive' it tasted delicious!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple