2,106 results
All reviewsrooftop pooldeluxe roomold townperfect locationlovely hotelsmall poolpicasso museumtapasan upgradechurrosmalaga cathedralbars and restaurantsreception staffcity breakcity hotellovely cityairport bus
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I would agree with this statement. Hotel staff excellent, situation excellent, bedroom very good, but breakfast not as agood as it was the last 3 times we stayed here, would need to look at this area.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Just back from a short stay in Malaga with my other half and was very pleased with this hotel. It is in a great location, just at the start of the old town with lots of nice bars and restaurants nearby. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and were given an upgrade because of this which was a nice touch. The staff were efficient and friendly and I would choose this hotel again if I returned to Malaga. Overall a very enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: If you are coming to this hotel to celebrate an occasion, mention this in your booking and you may receive an upgrade like us.
Reviewed February 15, 2012

you cannot please everyone all the time, however the staff here did it for me. whether at reception, cafe or bar, they were always eager to assist. for some reason i could not manage to carry the copas de cava with the bar nuts, so they obliged by taking them to the rooftop pool for me. excellent service.
the hotel itself remains top notch and a great location for the new glitzy port area which is directly opposite.
in terms of comparability with other malga hotels, I generally feel they are all very good and make my choice on the cost available at that time. a further visit beckons!!

Room Tip: ask for a room with french windows
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Suberb location, we had a spacious, bright, comfortable and spotless room, ( thankyou housekeeping ) over looking the street, very comfortable bed and spacious bathroom, sadly the breakfast is quite basic, but hey this is spain, the manager, ( her name was rocio ) in the breakfast room appeared to be not interested, and just was generally very unhelpful, which put a slight downer on our breakfast mornings, hotel 9 staff 4.

Room Tip: our room had white curtains and linings, if you need darkness, i would ask.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
932722083, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Molina Lario, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Sorry for your slight downer breakfast.. We would like to point out that a cooked breakfast option including in the price exists. We would like to know you that we take comments about our staff very seriously.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had a really lovely long weekend break to this hotel. The location and view of cathedral are amazing. We paid extra for a room with a balcony and to be honest, calling it a balcony was a bit of an exaggeration, but it was still a beautiful room.
I really enjoyed the breakfast, there was a good selection.
Every area of the hotel looks beautiful and stylish. The rooftop pool was very quiet when we visited - because it was a bit on the cold side for swimming - but I gave it a go anyway! It was lovely up there.
I would definitely consider staying in this hotel and returning to Malaga again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nicolatmq

Thank you very much for you comments, we are going to describe better the measures of our balconies in our web and in Reception.