“One of many places to get good pastry”
Review of Granier

Granier
Ranked #3 of 17 Bakeries in Malaga
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Got pastries here on my last day as I an familiar with their chain. Their products are fresh and reasonably priced.

Reviewed November 2, 2016

My wife and I had to kill some time waiting to catch our bus to Granada. This little place is right by the Train and Bus station. The ladies working there were so kind and let me practice my Spanish. They suggested the proper pastries to get. It was very well priced and tasty.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Good coffee and sandwiches/cakes and great prices - coffee and baguette only about 2.70 euro and baked on premises. Gets busy but worth the queue.

1  Thank bzoow
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

We visited the Granier on Calle Granada for a quick treat. Oh wow. I have eaten some delicious things, but these donuts were divine.
The people that served us were lovely, extremely patient and helpful.
If I had the resources I'd fly back from Toronto fro another one (dozen!) of those donuts.
On a side note, the pricing was really reasonable. It was a pleasant surprise. We definitely paid double that price for relatively mediocre items elsewhere.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Want2Cthewholeworld
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

As per the title, I could have breakfast here every day, baguettes, sandwiches and mainly deserts and cakes are amazing! The only problem is that I would get fat very quickly

1  Thank danielhP3479GH