“Stunning meal”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had delicious seafood soup followed by a really stunning tuna tartare dish and a sea bass dish. Everything was perfectly prepared and beautifully presented. The waiting staff were perfectly attentive too. We had a delicious NZ white wine which was lovely and chilled. A really lovely evening.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We only stopped in on chance for a light lunch, but the food was very good. Fresh ingredients, well prepared and presented. The staff were very welcoming and the dining room is spacious and light. We were near a window and had a pleasant view over the beach and sea. They have a selection of small sharing plates to have as tapas, or full dishes. They also have some vegetarian options. Also some good wines by the glass.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have booked this restaurant after it was recommened by my Spanish teacher, who is local. We went there with my exboyfriend who came to visit me in Malaga during my two weeks language course.
The location of the restaurant is excellent. Much less excellent is the interior design, the distribution of the tables, it all came as very cold. I very much modern design, but this was lacking a cozy atmoshere.. The restaurant was semifull, so the atmoshere was even less appealing..
each of us ordered a starter - I had cherry gaspacho- that was an excellent choice. My ex had mushroom and serano ham rolls both were excellent!
For the main course I had a small libster cooked in the salt, not a bad choice, just the meal was bit cold.. However the presentation was fine! My partner ordered steak, again the dish was cold and he said the meat wasn't anything extraordinary..
What we absolutely enjoyed was their wine list, my partner was thrilled to find an excellent wine coming from New Zealand Cloudy Bay's - it was really excellent!
For my next visit to Malaga I would not choose this restaurant again, I would prefer some cozy taperia in the center.

1  Thank Verko13
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I just wrote a review of La Moraga thinking it was this restaurant...maybe not. My hubby is telling me it is definitely this one we visit regularly. Food is different, well presented and delicious. The wine menu is so reasonably priced and also has some great choices. I love to go here because as a girl you can dress up for lunch and fit in beautifully with the cool, chic decor.
The menu has been shortened from what is was when they first opened which in our opinion did it a huge favour.
One of our favourite restaurants in Malaga.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Modern decor, view past palm trees to the sea, waiters dressed in black: an elegant setting for some innovative takes on traditional recipes. Portions are not big, but quality is excellent.