“Highly recommend - fabulous tour”

Welovemalaga - Walking & Tapas Tours
Ranked #2 of 22 Food & Drink in Malaga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a new way to discover Malaga with us. Our walking, and tapas tours thru Malaga Historical Center will turn your experience unique. Enjoy and discover local life, tasting, colors and much more with the most competitive prices in the market.
Wigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommend - fabulous tour”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was a little apprehensive at first being the only person on the classic tapas tour but Victor was lovely and put me at ease straight away. The food was delicious, would recommend the pork in sweet malaga wine. All the bars we went in were authentic with friendly staff. The tour was very informative, the love Victor has for his city shines through and I will definitely be visiting again. This tour is a must when in Malaga, great price, great people, great food, great city.

Visited February 2013

San Francisco, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Malaga best experience!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We combined tapas and walking tour and it was brilliant! We are usually NOT into organized tours, especially on buses with group meals, etc., . Sooooo worth it with welovemalaga. We learned a lot along this wonderful walk, Victor was fantastic! Timing and pacing was excellent, we even had time to do a little shopping and go to a fish spa that our daughter wanted to enjoy! Victor is very flexible and knowledge about the area, born and raised in Malaga but very well traveled, specially in the UK and USA. Regarding food, we loved the idea about having typical spanish tapas, but with the gourmet touch, and it was way beyond our expectations!!! Brilliant!!!

Thanks Victor for such a great time!

Carol and Mike
SFO

Visited January 2013
Glasgow
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended experience!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We booked a tapas tour 2 weeks ago with Victor and it was excellent! If you come to Malaga you can not miss this tour and the wonderful tapas. You will feel the spanish way of eating while you enjoy the explanations of the monuments. Now welovemalaga too!!!

Visited January 2013
Kaiserslautern, Germany
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great tour, great City!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were in Malaga on a recent cruise, and we don't like booking shore excursions with the cruise line. Since Malaga is a smaller city, we opted for a walking/tapas tour with Victor. Everything from the booking to the final minutes of the tour were great!!! Victor was so nice, informative, and made my family feel special. We have two young children, so he made sure the places we were stopping to eat were kid friendly. He really went out of his way- even surprising our daughters with ice cream!! The great thing about a personalized tour is that you can make split minute decisions, which we did. We had a stop off for some churros (EXCELLENT!!) and a fish pedicure! Try doing that with the cattle car cruise excursion! The value of the tour is great and you won't be disappointed with the city or with Victor's tour!!!

Visited December 2012
Santa Clara, CA
“Now I love Malaga too!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I was traveling by myself and Malaga was my first port on a recent cruise. It looked like a small enough city that I could explore the historical areas on my own, so I opted to sign up for this walking tour as a nice overview of the city and its culture so I could explore further on my own. I'm so glad I did!

Imagine my surprise when I met up with the guide and he said, "Let's go!" I asked if he was sure, because I was the only one there, but he said yes -- it would just be the two of us. Big kudos to welovemalaga for not canceling my tour even though I was the only one signed up!

During our two hour walk, I heard stories about the city and ventured into small alleys and places I know I wouldn't have discovered on my own. The guide was Victor's dad and he was very sweet and friendly. It was exactly the tour I wanted to get a taste of Malaga, and I spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the sunshine, food and Spanish culture. Thanks so much, welovemalaga!

Visited November 2012
welovemalagaGM, Gerente at Welovemalaga - Walking & Tapas Tours, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Penny, this reminded me I still own you a picture by the roman theater! Greetings from sunny Malaga! :)