I stayed a night at this hotel after having landed at Malaga after a late flight. I was travelling with my wife and 18 month old child. The hotel was a very short drive from the airport - we got a taxi from the airport which cost 20 euros!! We asked at reception if this was a realistic price and they confirmed it was... better off getting a hire car!
The hotel itself was reasonably clean and comfortable. The room was tired and a bit shabby but okay for our very short stay. The shower was not very good and the water went fom ice cold to piping hot and back again every 30 seconds or so.
We had breakfast in the morning which was a buffet - selection of ceral, bread, fresh meats etc.... quite nice.
Would not recommend for a particularly long stay but adequate for an overnight stay before/after a long journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr Oscar Martin, General manager of the ibis budget Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez give you a warm welcome.About 5 min by car from the finest beaches in Spain (Los Alamos, Malagueta), the ibis budget Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez is easily accessible from the airport. The charming centre of Malaga is only 10 minutes away by car. The hotel has 138 rooms with air-conditioning, Wifi connection and covered parking. You are 500 m from all sprot sinstalacion " Martin Carpena, Inacua, Athletism Stadium" and less than 3 km from a golf course. The hotel also has a convivial restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your ibis Budget Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel málaga
- Accor Malaga Avenida Velazquez
- Ibis Budget Malaga Aeropuerto Avenida Velazquez Spain - Costa Del Sol