We were visiting Malaga to check out the old town and the Picasso and Carmen Thyssen museums - chose the Astoria as a conveniently located base and stayed for three nights. The hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet due to the double glazing.
It's close to a number of good small tavernas and the centre of old town is an easy ten minute stroll away. The hotel has a preferential rate with a car park close by - just make sure the staff give you the correct voucher when you check out.
If driving to the hotel, best check out the street details on google as many are one way and it's not at all intuitive how to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Astoria a modern, friendly establishment with comfortable guestrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs - awakens to offer its guests the best possible service. The Eurostars Astoria Hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast of excellent quality and also caters for groups or working lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Astoria Hotel Malaga
- Astoria Hotel málaga
- Eurostars Astoria Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol