“One of the finest”
Review of La Plaza

La Plaza
Ranked #69 of 2,149 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant is – without doubt – one of the finest restaurants I've ever eaten in. The food was delicious. Wonderfully varied menu, delicious food, generous portions, good accommodation for vegetarians (helpful for one member of our party) and it all tasted perfectly fresh and wholesome. The service was top-class; friendly, helpful, and always there when you needed them but not at all stifling. The location is beautiful, as the square itself is like a postcard at night-time when the monument is lit up. My companions and I weren't hassled by street-buskers once on the three occasions we dined there – a refreshing change from all the other places we dined. Put simply: I'd go back to Malaga simply to have a meal here, it was that good.

There are newer reviews for La Plaza

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went there in the evening for having a little dinner / tapas and this place offered a restaurant tapas combination which was quite impressive. The waiters were really nice but busy and unfortunately they forgot 2 of our 6 tapas. Even though the 4 we got were tasteful and elaborated with care and solid cuisine knowledge. I can recommend this place for a cosy night out with great creative food different from the usually greasy tapas.
Soon again!

1  Thank MoeRoddy
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stopped by and had a bunch of tapas. All the food was great, especially the mushroom Bruschetta and tuna burger!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to Malága only to spent the afternoon. It was a last minute decision when driving from Sevilla to Granada. We arrived during the siesta and many things were closed and we decided to stop at La Plaza Tapas after walking around the square. It was a great decision!!!
Food was really good! I had fish and paella and my mom and friend had the pork ribs all with a very good rose wine! Everything was perfect! For dessert we ordered the creme brûlée .... Perfect!!!
Service was really good!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoyed our meal but the service wasn't that good kept waiting all the time but then I hadn't finished my starter when main dish arrived it was a nice meal, but then we were kept waiting then we asked for two coffees but they never arrived