this is the second time we have stayed at the hotel and we loved it again ! the rooms are large we had one facing the beach,beds are super comfy bathrooms are large clean and well equipped, the reception area has been updated since our last stay and looks great,breakfast and evening buffet food is great fresh with lots of choice,the staff are always very happy to help and have a smile,located right on the beach in a quiet area there are 2 beach bars for a drink or some snacks,you can take the bus from just outside to the old town where there are lots of shops and nice bars etc.just love this hotel nice relaxing weekend break before travelling to cadiz we will definately return next year.thanks again tryp we really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel Spain - Costa Del Sol