Flew to Malaga arriving late evening. Staying in the mountains and didn't fancy driving it in the dark. Was recommended the Tryp and was very pleased. It is not cosy. It is a big chain hotel. But the rooms were good, big and clean. Bathroom facilities were excellent. We ate a late dinner and breakfast at the hotel and it was great. Huge buffets in both cases. A little of the 'school canteen' about it, but everyone was having loud Spanish fun and enjoying the copious quantities of pretty good and varied food. This hotel seems to be off the radar of the UK package tours which was also a plus. All in all, very handy, and we'll certainly use it again if needing a near-airport hotel in Malaga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel Spain - Costa Del Sol