Decent rooms and great service not far from the city centre (15 minute walk but the buses run frequently).
Breakfast is rich. No dinner option unfortunately but there are nice restaurants nearby.
Some rooms are located just above the car park entrance and it took us a while to figure out what the rumbling noise was each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Spain - Costa Del Sol