Very disappointed as we stayed here for two nights on our way home from other parts of Malaga and although we are MAS members and the hotels is part of the group, we had to vacate our rooms by 12.30 and our flights were not until 10 pm that night.There was a room for our luggage but no courtesy rooms and we had to use the hotel toilets to change for our trip home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Spain - Costa Del Sol