Stayed here for a week & requested a twin ensuite room.
The room to my surprise was vast & very up to date with facilities.
The only downside is the location which takes 15 minutes to walk to the centre of Malaga.
Another pleasant surprise was the huge shopping centre which can be accessed from within the hotel.
The price incidentally was very keen for a hotel with such high standards.
Did not check the pool or gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Spain - Costa Del Sol