“Great little restaurant”

La Cabianca
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Miguel Pérez Gerente It gives me great pleasure to share with you the opening of a new restaurant on the Costa del Sol and specifically in Torremolinos: The Cabianca. Surrounded by gardens and the warmth from the wooden interior decoration makes this a cozy and welcoming restaurant - open since 1969 - and completely restored by ourselves. Our location, even without being in front of the street, is truly privileged. In The Cabianca, you can enjoy a traditional cuisine, prepared with personality and exquisite service to our customers.
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Had superb evening at this awesome and highly recommended restaurant in Torremolinos. Fabulous food, service and ambience. I will definitely go back and take friends with me. Thank you for the great evening!!

1  Thank debbymMarbella

Reviewed May 19, 2011

La Cabianca is a little known secret in Torremolinos. This is my 4th Visit to the restaurant and yet again I have been blown away by the food, service and ambiance. I can recommend the prawns in whisky as a starter and whether you go for fish or meat it will be cooked to perfection and served so beautifully. This is my treat restaurant! After our last visit we recommended to some friends on holiday and they loved it as well. i hate recommending places to friends in case they are disappointed but with La Cabianca I had total faith they would deliver. Carolina is a great asset and really knows the menu inside and out and her wine suggestions always compliment the food exactly. Value for money and I will be going again.