“Excellent service”

Malaga Bike Rental
$43.53*
Panoramic Bike Tour: Castles and the Highs of Malaga
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Malaga with Bike Tours Malaga on bicycles! Our Original Bike Tours give you deeper view into the best of Malaga: history, urban stories, squares, beaches, shops, people...You will enjoy the sites and sensations of Malaga with the freedom and pleasure of riding a bicycle, discovering more than by walking or from the seat of a tourist bus. The Bike Tours Malaga - WE BIKE MALAGA - team of trained enthusiastic guides will show you the historical details and the fascinating experiences of the day to day life and the symbolic places of Malaga. Our Bike Tours are designed for all ages. We stop every few hundred meters for sightseeing. The streets of Malaga are flat and smooth, make for easy biking. NEW from 2017 - E-Bikes and E-Bike Tours offered by Bike Tours Malaga. Check out our daily runned E-Bike Tour of Malaga.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We were in Malaga the weekend of 22-26 May 2014. The host, a German girl, was very polite and immediately started tot tell where we all could and should go. She was very friendly. We rented our bikes, which were very comfortable and clean, for the afternoon. The tires were checked, even as the entire bike again, before we took off. We gave my passport as a deposit and we went off. Overall I can really recommend this bike rental cause of the professionalism and very very friendly staff. Bikes are very good and prices were very good! Central located so I definitely should rent my bike again here again. Grtz Richard (Holland)

2  Thank _Richard_Richard2014
bike2malaga, Front Office Manager at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Hola to Amsterdam!
Thank you very much for the kind words. We really appreciate it that you took the time to write this nice feedback. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and the quality of our bikes. It would be nice to welcome you again in Malaga.
Sunny greetings from the South!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,243)

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Ricardo is the most polite and patient interface of this small shop-he is friendly,nothing is too much bother and I have never been disappointed with the bikes I have rented and standard of service-a must if you simply want great service and great road bikes!

James hall Newcastle upon Tyne

Ps the women in the shop are brilliant too

3  Thank jimmyray2

Hola!
Thank you for the nice review! We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and the quality of our bikes. We hope to see you again here in Malaga!
Sunny greetings to Newcastle!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Ver organised. Bikes were ready for us. Set up for us. Helpful friendly staff. No nonsense. Central location in Malaga

2  Thank Mountainracer
bike2malaga, Front Office Manager at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Hola!
Thank you for the nice review. It is nice to hear that you are satisfied with bike2malaga.
Sunny greetings from the South!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I contacted bike2malaga after finding them on the web, their outlet is well located near to the port with easy access to the popular places to visit and the coastal rides towards the east of Malaga.
Their E mail communication was very prompt accurate and efficient.
I hired a road bike being a keen cyclist and 'Ricardo' and his colleagues were very helpful at all times. I would strongly recommend their services, the Scott bike I fired was well maintained, they let me fit my own pedals for the duration of my one week stay.
I would also add that the rates they charge are very keen and fair given the quality of their bikes.

2  Thank Tim C

Hola!
Thank you very much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it that you took the time, to write this nice words. We are happy to hear that you are atisfied with our service and our bikes. We always do our best to enable our customers an unforgettable travel experience with the bike.
Sunny greetings from Malaga!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

7-14 of May 2014 I rented a tourbike at Vladimir bike2malaga. After 4 days, I had trouble with one pedal.I got new pedals in a hurry, and the bike functioned fine. I went to the Via Verde de la Sierra.from Olvera to Puerto Serrano. A wonderfull trip. You can go to Olvera by bus from Malaga, and bring your bike. Thanks to bike2malaga for good service! Kind regards, Poul Koefoed, Denmark.

3  Thank poulkoefoedCOwan
bike2malaga, Public Relations Manager at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Hola.
Thank you for the nice review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and that you had such an nice trip in the Via Verde de la Sierra. It would be nice to welcome you back again and to rent you a bike for another Via Verde here in Andalusia.
Sunny greetings to Denmark.