“Very happy cyclists!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$25.25*
and up
Highlights and Treasures of Malaga City Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Malaga with Bike Tours Malaga on bicycles! Our Original Bike Tours give you deeper view into the best of Malaga: history, urban stories, squares, beaches, shops, people...You will enjoy the sites and sensations of Malaga with the freedom and pleasure of riding a bicycle, discovering more than by walking or from the seat of a tourist bus. The Bike Tours Malaga - WE BIKE MALAGA - team of trained enthusiastic guides will show you the historical details and the fascinating experiences of the day to day life and the symbolic places of Malaga. Our Bike Tours are designed for all ages. We stop every few hundred meters for sightseeing. The streets of Malaga are flat and smooth, make for easy biking. NEW from 2017 - E-Bikes and E-Bike Tours offered by Bike Tours Malaga. Check out our daily runned E-Bike Tour of Malaga.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
“Very happy cyclists!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable way to see Malaga and a bargain price to keep the bike for the remainder of the day! Very happy cyclists :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

bike2malaga, Leiter Front Office at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hola to London!

Thank you a lot for your positive feedback! We are glad that you are content with the tour and the bike hire. Maybe we can welcome you again to another trip and make you happy again :)

• Finnish first
Oxfordshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bike Hire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I hired a road bike and it was excellent.

The bike was delivered to my appartment and picked up from my appartment which really helped.

I had even forgot my pedals from England which I thought I had in my suitcase after telling bike2malaga I didnt need their pedals. The owner met me outside a very busy Malaga football stadium that evening as I went to watch a game and he had all the pedals with him so I didnt miss any ride time. Superb helpfulness and a really great honest friendly guy.

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Kevin C
bike2malaga, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Kevin,

Thank you a lot for your feedback. We are happy that you are content with the bike, with the renting and the helpful owner. We always give our best to make the clients’ journey perfect and to get a good feedback as a reward. Thank you and sunny greetings to Oxfordshire!
Bremen, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to see the whole city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Already during the preparation for a self organized trip to Malaga, I became aware of this bike rental. However, I didn't reserve in advance for one of the guided tours, because I wanted to decide at place. Unfortunately, my travel plans did collide a bit with the offered tour plans, but I was able to take part in my favourite I knew from the website: the panorama tour. It was really worth the waiting! A pity, the group was quite small with two guests only and the pace could have been a bit faster for my taste, but it was a very nice two hour tour (plus two stops three hours in total).

Next time I'm in Malaga I will definitely contact bike2malaga in advance and seek for tour options. For sure I will have the one or other tip to explore Malaga or the surroundings.

3 Thank KobiBremen
bike2malaga, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello to Bremen!

Thank you for your friendly feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed the tour with us. We were glad to welcome you in Malaga again and we are curious about your tips! :)
You can let us know what we could improve.
Antwerp, Belgium
“Perfect city tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The reservation I made with bike2malaga had a little problems because the guide did forget I came that day.
The man who was in the office (Vladimir) gave me a direct solution and he did the tour himself.
He fixed the problem in no time and gave me a very interesting tour of Malaga.
If I come back and wanted to do another tour, I would deffinitly go bike to bike2malaga!

They were great!!

Thanks for the good service and good problemsolution :-)

Greetings Natasja from Belgium

Visited September 2013
bike2malaga, Leiter Front Office at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello Natasja!
Thank you for your friendly feeback about the Malaga bike tour. We are very happy that Vladimir could find a solution and above all you could enjoy the tour anyway! We were very glad to welcome you in Malaga again!
Sunny greetings to Belgium
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trekking bike hire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Having contacted Bikes2Malaga before our trip to Malaga we were very well advised that trekking bikes would be what we required for our 4 day hire. Vlad brought our bikes out to our complex and showed us what was what with them. Had an enjoyable 4 days on comfy bikes. Very helpful and understanding service. Would highly recommend Bikes2Malaga.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MargaretCDB
Hello to Glasgow!
Thank you for your friendly feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your trip in Malaga and that you were content with our bikes. Best wishes for you and ... maybe see you again here in Malaga.