“Off the hook!”

Highlights and Treasures of Malaga City Bike Tour
$24.26*
Malaga Bike Rental
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Malaga with Bike Tours Malaga on bicycles! Our Original Bike Tours give you deeper view into the best of Malaga: history, urban stories, squares, beaches, shops, people...You will enjoy the sites and sensations of Malaga with the freedom and pleasure of riding a bicycle, discovering more than by walking or from the seat of a tourist bus. The Bike Tours Malaga - WE BIKE MALAGA - team of trained enthusiastic guides will show you the historical details and the fascinating experiences of the day to day life and the symbolic places of Malaga. Our Bike Tours are designed for all ages. We stop every few hundred meters for sightseeing. The streets of Malaga are flat and smooth, make for easy biking. NEW from 2017 - E-Bikes and E-Bike Tours offered by Bike Tours Malaga. Check out our daily runned E-Bike Tour of Malaga.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had the very pleasure to experience a guided bike tour provided to me by bike2malaga and I have nothing left to do but highly recommend it. Drew (my guide) was a fantastic companion throughout the marvelous streets of Malaga some 2 months ago. I must say this way of sight-seeing is nothing like those long boring walking-around tours I had so many times before. The sun was shinning, light breeze was keeping the spirits up PLUS I actually really enjoyed the guided tour (which is quite a shocker in my case, I must admit!) For those who do not only go for holidays to get some cheesy photoshots in front of well-known monuments, I give my golden star! :D

2  Thank Anna S
bike2malaga, Leiter Front Office at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Hello Anna,

thank you very much for your friendly review. We appreciated that and also thank you for the golden star you have given. Hopefully we can see you back soon in Málaga!

There are newer reviews for Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Last October my friend and I rented two Ridgeback trekking bikes for a week to visit Andalusia.
Vladimir and his team at bike2malaga are very friendly. They really go out of their way to help you when needed. We had booked the bikes from the Netherlands, and when we arrived at the shop, they were there, ready to go, with helmets, puncture kits, and locks (don't forget to lock your bike when you go to the local bar for some 'tapas', you never know... ;-).
We didn't have the time to do the guided tour of Malaga, but next time we'll surely do it.

We had each two panniers, plus one tent, and the bikes were really more than OK to face the few passes we had to climb (up to 1200 m alt.). It was one of the nicest bike ride I've ever done. The roads are really safe and we even managed to find a few Via Verde (bike paths on old train tracks). Plus the weather was perfect: just warm enough, and basically no rain. The only drawback were the camping sites: there are very few sites in the inland (most of them are on the coast), but 'hostales' and 'pensiones' are quite affordable.
We found the people in Andalusia very friendly, and the car drivers are very respectful of bikers, even on narrow mountain roads where they can't pass you (they just wait patiently behind you).
I will certainly go back to Andalusia, Malaga, and definitely bike2malaga!

1  Thank Pascal P
tricosol, General Manager at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Pascal! Thank you very much for this great review! We ar very glad that you enjoyed your Andalusian Trip and we were a part of this unique experience. Hope we can serve you in the future and for sure, if you need us - we will be there! :)) Best regards from sunny Malaga

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had very short stay in Malaga with my friend! And the only right decision to discover it was to take a bike tour! Its incredible how in this period of time we could uncover the city in all its beauty with the help of our guide! We visited main places of interest in old city and knew much about its history and customs. Then we had a bike walk along Malagueta beach to picturesque harbor! It was breathtaking! Far more we had free bottle of water that saved us from thirst! At parting we received recommendations what to eat, what to drink, what to visit if we have a free time! Thanks to our guide and convenient bike for this unfogettable tour:) A kind of "MUST DO" in Malaga!

tricosol, General Manager at Bike Tours Malaga We Bike Malaga, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Tati! Thank you very much for this lovely review and amazing fotos! As you said, it is indeed a very good option to discover more in a short time and I am glad we could satisfy you! See you again in Malaga, team bike2malaga

Reviewed October 28, 2012

As a family we love touring around new places. So far cycled in Amsterdam, Paris and Palma. So booked this bike tour as we never knew anything about Malaga. Dre the tour guide spoke perfect English. Found out about the history of Malaga. At 1st we thought it may be too much history but we told Dre that we enjoy cycling, seeing sites and beaches, with a bit of history behind this. He totally understood and was great the way he adapted it to our liking. We are a family with children of 13, 12 and 8. Perfect for all of us. Very easy cycling, all flat. Extremely grateful that they kept hold of our luggage for the day as we were going home that night. Will definitely recommend to all who love something a bit different.

2  Thank michbv

dear Michbv and family! It was a pleasure to show you Malaga and we also enjoyed your company on this bike tour:) Hope you will come again to visit us - and no problem wiht a luggage, you can leave it here till you need it again:)) Best regards

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I and my wife stayed in Malaga for 2 weeks holiday and one of the first days we decided to book a guided bike tour instead of the usual bus. The tour guide was excellent and it was a very good way to get an overview of the urban centre.

Dear Svend! thank you very much for your review and it makes me happy that you enjoyed the tour and could take a lots of information about our lovely city of Malaga. Hope to see you again in sunny Malaga, best regards