Not my favourite Parador but the location overlooking the historic city of Malaga is second to none. Clear views of the port and bullring with the castle and alacazaba in the background. Usual 4* Parador standards inside and a beautiful terrace that I would recommend at almost any time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by pines, the Parador de Málaga Gibralfaro stands atop Mount Gibralfaro opposite the Alcazaba (Citadel), with views of the bay and city of Malaga from a unique perspective. The common areas, guest rooms and rooftop swimming pool offer beautiful views of the town and sea. Here you will enjoy traditional Andalusian culinary offerings, including exquisite Málaga-style fried fish. In Málaga, you won't want to miss the Pablo Ruíz Picasso Foundation Birthplace Museum, where you will discover more than 230 works by the painter. The hotel, built out of stone next to Gibralfaro Castle, is the ideal location for visiting the city and enjoying sports such as golf and tennis at the nearby Parador del Golf. Málaga and its surrounding area are filled with light and beauty, offering the perfect vantage point overlooking the Mediterranean, a wonderful experience in which warm temperatures and the joy of Andalusia are assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Parador de Malaga Gibralfaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Malaga Gibralfaro Hotel Malaga
- Parador De Malaga Gibralfaro málaga
- Parador Malaga
- Parador De Malaga Gibralfaro Spain - Costa Del Sol