“No.1 attraction should be Malaga segway tours!”

Segway Malaga Tours
Segway Málaga Tour: visit de park and harbour
Ranked #1 of 26 Nature & Parks in Malaga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The best way to enjoy Málaga city.The segway is very easy to ride and fun.Do not hesitate! Call now!!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My sister and I and our 2 daughters aged 14 and 12 took this 1 hour tour today and think it's the best and ONLY way to see Malaga! Jose handled the bookings and Tim guided us around Malaga. All I can say is it was fun, informative and a great and safe way to see this stunning city. At €30 euros great vfm too! We will be back to take the 2 hour off road segway next year with Malaga Segway Tours and the year after and the year after because as my daughter says - the fun is never going to stop with segways!!

José R, Guía at Segway Malaga Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Thank you very much for your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed our tour!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a great time with Jose and covered areas by Segway that we possibly wouldn't have been able to cover by foot. My 60 year old parents even mastered the segway in a very short time. Thanks Jose.

1  Thank Adrienne S

Thank you!

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Took 1hr €30 tour using segways with my girlfriend. Tour provided by the "boss" himself. This is an amazing experience and the most fun we had on the holiday. Took the tour at 8pm to top of the hill above Malaga, saw sun set around 9pm before coming back down through the streets and tapas bars. Passed the cathedral and Picasso museum. The guide knew his stuff and was very informative speaking English and Spanish. Plenty of time to take photos although the helmets didn't make for great pictures! Overall a great tour given by a very professional guide. Even if your a little nervous about the mode of transport give the tour a try you won't regret it!

2  Thank Bren1982

Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Husband and I took the one hour Segway tour today with Jose. I am 61 and not the most natural at anything requiring balance. After the first 30 seconds of getting the feel of it we rode up to the square to ride around to get the feel of it. After this the tour was easy. It was easy to whizz around from place to,place. It was easy to weave around pedestrians and to stop for the interesting historical explanations from Jose. Whenever we can we will,use a Segway to tour new cities. This definitely the way to go. Thank you Jose!

2  Thank Kokopelli2UK
SEGWAYMALAGATOURS, Gerente at Segway Malaga Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you very much for your words ....!!
I'm very happy to see that you had a nice time and enjoyed our segway tour.
I hope to see you again in Malaga and riding one of my segways .!!
Kind regards.
José.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was very nervous of doing this tour as I have back and balance problems so thought I wouldn't be able to control it and/or fall off! I was wrong! It is so easy, after a shaky start (my own nerves, no other reason) I had no problem controlling the segway and had a great time. It really does feel like an extension of your body! We went on a grand tour of Malaga for just over an hour and saw all the sights. There is no way we could have seen everything in a day by walking. Our guide was very nice, gavce us lots of information and answered all our questions and recommended a great tapas place for lunch. We are planning on doing the off road tour when we go back late this year.

2  Thank Essextraveller79
José R, SMT at Segway Malaga Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you!