“Tried to rip me off at lunchtime”
Review of Comepizza

Comepizza
Ranked #187 of 2,209 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Just off Plaza de la Constitucion
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This usually empty restaurant is in a prime spot but has to employ a commission awarded "tout" to encourage customers. I was "encouraged" after studying the lunchtime menu - quite clearly displayed outside on a board. I sat down on an empty patio and the more expensive evening menu was placed in front of me. I asked for the lunchtime menu and waited ... and waited ... and waited! This an old, well tried trick for unsuspecting tourists but I am a many time visitor to Malaga and know prices well. I left with the "tout" pursuing me !!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

great location,quite busy.had freshly made foccacia with onion wow!the whole meal was exceptional,the pastas,the pizza,and the wines,a great experience,would go back

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We didn't plan to go. It was raining. We needed shelter. It was close by. We needed food. We were not disappointed. Lovely pizza, free bread sticks, and a beautiful Italian dessert. Small restaurant, with very small individual toilets, a bit close to a couple of tables. Staff spoke English but were a little inattentive once we had ordered. We watched a re-run of the Grand Prix of Malaysia on the large screen television whie we waited for our food. We will probably go back.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The cannelloni Rossini was excellent.
The spaghetti curry was great as well; it tasted a bit like chicken spaghetti.
The have a decent €4,50 special everyday, but make sure the waiter understands that is what you want, or you will be billed for the menu price.
Service is good at first, but then your waiter will disappear! (That can be a good thing?)
Best wifi of any restaurant in the area, by FAR! If you need to download anything, this is the only place to do it.
Good patio seating, with heaters.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We enjoyed a meal here on halloween night and it was wonderful to sit and watch everyone go by in their outfits. The food was lovely - pizza and a pasta dish. The wine was good too. No complaints with the service. Would recommend and would go back.