1,860 results
All reviews glass floor rooftop pool old town star hotel superior room welcome drink excellent hotel roman ruins sun loungers modern hotel tapas hotel restaurant lovely room city centre taxi rank great city small balcony
Reviewed October 8, 2018

If u want walking distance access to many of the attractions in Malaga then this a good choice.
Our room was spacious and very well equipped.
No view - small internal balcony.
The breakfast was excellent, had everything we needed.
Staff were brilliant, very friendly and efficient.

Our only minor criticism is that it lacks a little 'character' - it has some art work on the ground floor which helps but needs a strong theme that would resonate throughout.

Room tip: Ours was spacious - not sure what category it was.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018

The hotel is very good. Clean, the breakfast is good... I just did not like the scrumbled eggs...
The staff is really nice and always willing to help. The cathedral is just 10 minutes walking from the hotel as well as other attractions, very good restaurants around... I will return for sure!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This is a top notch hotel with stunning decor. The service provided by the staff was first rate throughout the hotel. Conference facilities were just what we needed with plentiful resupplies of water and coffee when needed. The hotel itself is beautiful built within the old city walls with parts of it incorporated into the hotel itself. I could not fault my stay within this beautiful hotel. Thank you very much.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Vincci Hoteles
1  Thank thirkellm420
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed there. We booked through I prefer and was given a very nice upgraded room with wonderful balcony. Everything in room was great. The lady at Reception was wonderful, helpful and friendly. We ate in restaurant and food was very good! Breakfast good as well as the ladies waiting the tables. Breakfast can be very busy at times. Pool area is lacking. Small and when we went, no shade at all. Not a place you want to hang out in.

Our only complaint is that when we booked we requested a late checkout. This we were not given, but a “Courtesy room”to shower in once we are ready to head to airport. Since our flight was late, we had to checkout, leave our luggage at reception and then find something to do for 5 hrs. One of the ladies at reception was very firm that we were not allowed late checkout more than 1 hr. She was very stern and I could tell she wouldn’t budge, though I prefer members are usually allowed late checkouts. She made me feel feel like we had our stay, now it is time for us to leave.

Mostly a great hotel, good location and almost all staff wonderful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Rooms are far to meet the 5 star standard. There are small flies in the bathroom; wallpaper is peeled; no coffee maker I read there are instant coffee; swimming pool are is poorly designed.The restaurant is excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled solo