Stayed in the family suite of this hotel for one night on a visit to the costa del sol. The accommodation was spacious and comfortable and the continental breakfast was very good with a variety of fruits, breads, croissants, cake, and cheese and hams with coffee. The staff were friendly and most helpful and spoke English.the shopping district of Malaga was just a street away and the tourist and cultural attractions werne all within the same area. I would most certainly recommend this hotel to those who like to have a cultural experience as opposed to one offered by a hotel chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The decor of the rooms as the rest of the house is especially careful and elegant, emulating the original construction of the building and personalizing each one with different wallpaper, paint, curtains and design headboards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa de las Mercedes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Mercedes Hotel Malaga
- Casa De Las Mercedes Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol