Sea is across the road from a hotel. We absolutely loved our room, which was big, fresh and nice to stay in. We stayed in room 417 and had some sea view. Both room and bathroom were clean. There are enough hangers and space for clothes.
We ordered room service food, it arrived quick and was tasty (especially chicken breast).
In hotel you can rent bikes. It costs 6 euros per 6 hours or 12 euros for 12 hours. However bikes are not comfortable for seating and are high for ladies.
The only thing we was not happy about it when we asked a lady at reception to make a reservation in a restaurant. She replied that she does not know restaurant phone number and they should have space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol