Me and my best friend stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of September, as part of my 40th celebration treat.
We arrived at about 8:30pm and were booked straight in, no problem.
The rooms were clean, modern and the toiletries in the bathroom were a nice touch.
The lady at breakfast was lovely.....always had a smile and made us feel welcome.
The hotel is across the road from the beach and only a short walk away.
The centre of Malaga is only a 10 minute taxi away and we ventured towards that way for most of our stay (if we weren't on the beach)
The staff in the hotel were friendly and it's somewhere that I'm hoping to stay again, in fact, I've promised to go back this year with my two kids (aged 16 & 11) for a few days.
All in all, it's the perfect place to stay if you're in Malaga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol