We stayed for 10 days in August 2012. The hotel is 10 mins from the Malaga airport by taxi and 10 mins from Malaga city centre by bus - excellent. It is approx 100 yards from the sea - 50 yards from the beach - excellent. The rooms that we had were on the top floor (6) and faced the sea - excellent. The rooms (and hotel) were quiet, spotlessly clean, large, had great aircon and had floor to ceiling windows - excellent. The breakfast was great. The rooms had a minbar and a free, large safety deposit box - excellent. The only problems (which was a problem because we had 2 rooms for 10 days) was that we booked 'executive rooms'. The hotel's website states that these rooms have free minbars. We assumed that they would be re-stocked. When we asked we were told that, because we had booked via a third party (a major international company that specialises in late holidays...) the minibar would not be re-stocked. The hotel said that if we had booked directly then the bar would have been re-stocked. Whilst this wasn't a major problem as such, I thought that the response of the hotel was unfair given that 'free minibar' advertised on their website should not be limited to people who book via the hotel's own website in my opinion. I have taken up the matter with the third party since returning and I believe that the hotel has offered to make a gesture - if we stay again - although I have not heard anything from the hotel as yet. The whole thing was a real shame because the hotel really is excellent and we would certainly stay there again - albeit with the fine print clarified before we arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Spain - Costa Del Sol