“Great food but meh service”

Pampa Grill Restaurante Argentino
Reserve a Table
Fri, 10/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #49 of 2,847 Restaurants in Malaga
Description: Argentine grill and steak house. Traditional and innovative Argentinean cuisine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The grilled meat was to die for. The chips lovely with the garlic and parsley seasoning. It is pricey but very Romantic. Spent 66 Euro’s for two of us including drinks but no dessert. Staff are awful in terms of attentiveness and if felt like a chore so wasn’t inclined to tip.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (681)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband an I visited last week. Very busy restaurant. more expensive than other restaurants. steaks very lovely. The staff were nice and friendly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had booked a table in advance and were given one directly under an air conditioning duct.
I asked to be moved as there were other table free at this point but the waiter said no and turned off the air conditioning instead. Obviously as the evening went on the restaurant got hotter and hotter.
We had to wait ages for our order to be taken. We asked for well done steaks and they were not. Waited ages to order more drinks. The restaurant was crowded and noisy.
We were glad to get out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Today we celebrated the 21st birthday of our youngest
son at Pampa Grill in Malaga. The quality of the meat was exzellent, the wine proposals were perfectly fitting to the meal. I had the tenderloin Steak, that was one of the best that I ever had in my life. Abdel who served us in the restaurant made a great job. The prices are not low, but fit to the quality and the service.I really want to recommand Pampa Grill in Málaga as one of the best Steak Restaurants that I visited in my life.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we had heard about this Argentinian steak house so by chance wandered by.
A very exuberant Irish man at the front of house was a little over friendly getting us into the restaurant but I guess that's his job!
Steaks were lovely cooked well and the salad was huge.
Wine a little higher priced than others in the area and overall the meal was 88 euros for two for steak, fries and salad with a bottle of red.