Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Relaxing

Great experience, the staff are very helpful and professional. We had a very relaxing massage and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
U4555ALkevinr
Very relaxing and down-to-earth spa

I have to admit I have very little experience with spas, it is not really my thing. This one... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2019
RFTJM
Nerja, Spain

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Malaga
from $51.83
from $59.54
from $22.05
from $7.17
More Info
All reviews turkish massage roof terrace oil massage body scrub mint tea time slot cava baths masseuse baha susana glass therapeutic pedicure benches euros spain
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

There's only two areas actually and the one with the hot stone Tableau also has the only showers, so people will be walking in and out all the time as its the furthest from the dressing rooms.

Date of experience: November 2019
Fernando M, Gerente at El Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Hello Paul,

Its a pitty you did not like it..

Best regards.

Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

One of the best massages I have had. The therapist was excellent! Staff very friendly and welcoming. Spa was very clean. Excellent value for money.
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good massage. I would definitely revisited Hammam if I return to Malaga

Date of experience: November 2019
Fernando M, Gerente at El Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Thank you very much for such a nice and helpful review, we are glad to know that you had a great massage. Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Amazing experience here. We were actually late for our reservation by 25 minutes and they gracefully made us feel like it was no problem and shuffled things around to fit us in. 2 x 60 mins massages which they did together which was lovely. Relaxing bath area. Super clean. Finished off with a glass of bubbles each on the roof top terrace with stunning views. Only €54 each! Shout out to Jorge who welcomed us on arrival, he was very helpful and made the experience more calming and relaxing. Also explained things in excellent english which was important as it was our first experience in Turkish baths.

Date of experience: September 2019
Fernando M, Gerente at El Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you very much, Joe, for such a lovely review! It was a pleasure to have you here, I´m glad to know you enjoied your time in our hammam and we hope to see you again very soon.
Best regards,
Jorge

Reviewed July 25, 2019

Myself and my husband went here while on holiday in Malaga a couple of weeks ago. We had never been to Turkish baths before but we both thoroughly enjoyed our evening here. The staff were fabulous and I just loved everything about the place. We felt super relaxed when we came out and I would totally return here again if and when I visit Malaga. I would absolutely recommend El Hammam. Thank you Gorge for the tasty mint tea at the end, loved it!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Fernando M, Gerente at El Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Thank you Niamh W for your wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We are glad that you and your husband enjoyed your time here at our Hammam.
We look forward to seeing you again next time you will visit Malaga.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

We visited here as part of a day trip to Málaga from our holiday base in Torremolinos.
Could not ask for a better establishment. Very attentive staff, and excellent value for money. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Date of experience: July 2019
Fernando M, Gerente at El Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience!
We look forward to seeing you again.