We used this hotel as a base to visit Andalucia, staying eight nights. It is easy to find by bus.Number 19 and number A drop off and pick up at the airport . There are stops either side of the motorway and the service is at least every 30 minutes.
The hotel is clean and suprisingly quiet considering the proximity of the airport. The staff were both professional and friendly.All our requests were dealt with promptly and efficiently. I am baffled by comments regarding communication problems in English, as the receptionists had a greater command than many native speakers I have encountered.
Breakfasts are buffet style and plentiful. The hotel does not serve any other meals over the weekend period. However Malaga is full of good restaurants and tapas bars.
The only caution I would add is that with the open plan style of the bar and breakfast area it is wise to keep an eye handbags etc as you would in similar circumstances in other public places.
My only gripe is that wifi is charged at 10 Euros for 24 hours, which seems an anachronism when many hotels include this gratis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the closest Hotel to MÃ¡laga International Airport. The brand new Holiday Inn Express MÃ¡laga Airport is a comfortable and modern establishment ideally suited for both the Business and Leisure Traveller. If your flight is arriving late or you have an early departure time, and need a comfortable and familiar place to stay, this is the ideal place to stop over. SPECIAL OFFER:If you reach the Hotel via Public Transport (Bus 19) we will reimburse the Bus Ticket. Don't Miss Out!! Inaugurated on the 26th of June, 2008 its fantastic location makes it the ideal base camp to start off your day in the Malaga Area. Located directly on the N340 Motorway and with easy access & connections to all major city ring roads, the Holiday Inn Express MÃ¡laga Airport is surrounded by the Business Parks of Guadalhorce, Villa Rosa, and San LuÃs; and only a 2 minute drive (800m) from the Airport!For the leisure traveller the Hotel is next to MÃ¡laga's main beaches such as Guadalmar, Torremolinos and BenÃ¡lmadena as well as MÃ¡laga City Centre.In the morning, we offer a delicious COMPLIMENTARY Continental Buffet Breakfast to all our guests! Both Wi-Fi and High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) are available (at a charge).And now we offer a Limited Dining Service (Monday-Thursday) in our 'Restaurante La Biznaga' for 12 Euros + VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport Hotel Malaga
- Holiday Inn Express málaga
- Holiday Inn málaga
- málaga Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport Spain - Costa Del Sol