“Very good restaurant.”

Neighborhood: Pedregalejo
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very good restaurant.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I highly recommend the lamb burger. All the food is very good, but I wouldn't say it was excellent. If you're looking for something non-seafood in an otherwise seafood dominated area, Namaste is perfect. The workers are very friendly too. I stayed in Malaga for 6 weeks and ate here quite a bit.

Visited July 2013

“Very good food and good value.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I got a very good fresh salad. My friend got the special which was a salad, a main dish, a dessert and a drink all for €10. Service was excellent.

• Visited June 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Namaste”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Very nice location with comfortable chairs and some to relax on too! The prices are ok, the food is very good and the drinks well sorted :-)
The area around is just great!

Klagenfurt, Austria
“I've found my favourite bar...”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

In the two weeks of my stay in Malaga I've been to "Namaste" four times. The menu is quite balanced and offers from salads to spaghetti everything (for a suitable price). The drinks are very, very good and (for Austrian standards) cheap. It is located near the beach and one can see the sea while sitting there. The chairs are also very comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helps you with any problem you have.
Whenever I'll have the chance to go there again, I'll do it!

• Visited September 2011