“Outstanding rehearsal dinner”

Restaurante Vino Mio
Reserve with
Restaurante Vino Mio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,163 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: Un restaurante de diseño y acogedor con terraza a los pies del teatro Cervantes. En su amplia terraza se puede disfrutar del sol en un ambiente característico del centro del Málaga. Vino Mio apuesta por el arte dedicando su espacio a artistas local, nacional e internacional. Su comida es exquisita y sorprende con platos exoticos como canguro, cocodrilo etc. Vino Mio es tambien famoso por sus espectaculos flamenco, de miércoles a domingo de 20.00 A 21.30. Nuestra cocina esta abierta a partir de las 13:00 en modo NONstop.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We recently returned from my son's destination wedding in Malaga and I hosted the rehearsal dinner for 45 at Vino Mio. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was. The food was excellent, a three course meal with individual choice of entree, family style appetizers and dessert, flowing wine and beer, and they added a champagne toast at the end of the meal which I did not expect. The service was wonderful, I'd particularly like to thank Sylvia, who was gracious and efficient. Patricia answered all my emails on a timely basis when trying to set this up from abroad. The flamenco dancer and musicians added to the fun of the evening. The restaurant is in a great location in the center of town so the younger crowd had an easy time going out later. And to top it off, the prices were extremely reasonable. It was a special occasion and Vino Mio made it most enjoyable!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

No excuses - go there, book a table and stay to admire both the quality of their cuisine and the Flamenco Show.

Beautiful exterior and interior.

Meat used: ox, kangaroo, seabas, tuna, chicken, pork. Decoration ont he place is admirable. Not too much, not to less.

Dishes are amazing. Professional waitresses take care of everything.

Call them or send an e-mail - I booked a table for 4 by e-mail nad it was there.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Based on the restaurant reviews we decided to try this restaurant for a late lunch on a recent trip to Malaga. As a coeliac abroad I am always sceptical about what I might get to eat but when I went into my "sin gluten" Spanish phrases the waitress brought out a special gluten-free menu.
I decided on the House salad and along it came a warm gluten-free roll. Nicest salad I have ever eaten and I shall certainly try to recreate it at home this summer. The couple on the next table recommended the Flamenco show and gave good tips on time and table (7.30pm and not too close to the bar). We booked for dinner the following evening and the €4 per person cover charge was exceptional value for a professional and traditional evenings entertainment. Service was impeccable and staff spoke good English and the food was absolutely delicious. The waitress took my gluten-free chocolate brownie so that I could have it warm with ice cream and caramelised nuts - heaven. How good was that? Such a good experience, so much so we returned for lunch on our last day to sample again the most delicious pate and salad - if only they bottled the sauce served with the pate I would have bought 6 bottles to bring home! Wonderful restaurant in a large square by the Teatro Cervantes where the air is scented with orange blossom and the buzz of theatre goers - a must visit place on any trip to Malaga. I cannot thank the staff enough for such a great experience - I only wish the senorita who was so helpful, had worn a name badge - to her a special thanks.

3  Thank fossieWolverhampton
Reviewed March 19, 2014

First the Place: In a very pleasant square in the old town and very nice both outside and out. Second the staff: Very friendly. Third the food: Good food but it may be a little pricy. Fourth: The entertainment and Atmosphere: Flamenco! Need I say more! It all adds up to a great night out. Just make sure you go when the Flamenco is on.

1  Thank chasmac_11
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were able to change our reservation on short notice and ended up enjoying the flamenco trio while eating. Initially we were skeptical of it being a tourist gimmick but were surprised by the professional performance. The staff and service were excellent as they made us feel at home. We were even able to cancel one dish after finding out that it would be too much. I enjoyed the presa iberica as well as the cava and sorbet de fresa. It surprised us to find out that the charming lady owner ended up coming from the same small town in Holland were we lived 20 years. This fine restaurant has a large terrace section overlooking the Teatro Cervantes and we even ended up having some late night drinks the following evening.