“Best breakfast in Malaga”
Review of Santa Canela

Santa Canela
Ranked #15 of 63 Dessert in Malaga
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are a specialty coffee shop and coffe roadters dedicated to create good feelings to our customers. We offer differents kinds of coffees from every world and natural cakes and juices without aditives or any sugar.
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I only came to Santa Canela because I found out the cafe I was planning to eat breakfast this morning was closed down. And I was so disappointed. Disappointed because I didn't eat here every single day of my trip.
I ordered coffee with almond milk, natural juice made out of spinach, celery, apple and ginger and a bowl or spelt cereal with chia and pineapple. Everything was soo delicious, the staff was friendly and the prices are reasonable. I also have to mention this coffee was probably the best I've had in my life.
Santa Canela also has a variety of other breakfast options, including savory and sweet pancakes, traditional spanish or special sandwiches, lots of teas and coffees with extra options and more.
At least I can come back tomorrow once more before I am leaving Malaga!

Santa C, Community manager at Santa Canela, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Lena, thank you very much for your comment. We really try to get local raw material of first quality, as well as to continue to professionalize our passion for the handmade roast of specialty coffee. It makes us very happy that you could live the experience of Santa Canela. See you soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, possibly the best I’ve had in Málaga. The crêpes are also good. When it comes to service, there’s plenty of room for improvement. I’ve experienced outright poor service twice in a few visits, including failure to give back correct change and then trying to ignore me, as well as declining our group of six coming for brunch unless we were willing to share one tiny table (two tables became free after the previous group left, but the waiter insisted to separate them, presumably to maximise potential profits)

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

excellent coffee and super tasty cakes.
people also very friendly which makes you want to come back.

Juan Pablo F, Propietario at Santa Canela, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hello and thank you very much for your commen. We try to generate you feel at home.
We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2018

Great coffee. Friendly and patient staff. Good breakfasts. This is my regular mid-morning breakfast place in Malaga. Sometimes I have also dropped in for late lunch.
My only complaint is that the outside is regularly full. (And I guess that's a compliment too.....)

Juan Pablo F, Propietario at Santa Canela, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment and we hope to see you again for a good coffee!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Fancy little place in the heart of Malaga Soho. Had a little excursion of this place, great opportunities.. Cakes are delicious, will try more. I liked El Salvador V60. Guys work well including that fact, that there’s 2 more Coffee places in the same corner

Juan Pablo F, Propietario at Santa Canela, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hi Vladislav S!
Many thanks for your comments.
We are very happy to know our efforts are giving great results! I recommend Etiopía Guji for V60. Delicious.
We hope to see you again very soon!