Booked a weeks break having read some mixed reviews about this hotel. I know the area very well, and I like the Barcelo chain, so I had no worries. Hotel was all I expected and more, adults only, as advertised. Booked bed and breakfast and the room was very well appointed with air conditioning a pool view, balcony and well stocked mini bar. Some other reviewers complained that it was quiet, it was, but thats why you book and adults only hotel, surely? All the staff were very friendly and efficient. The pool bar was closed for a few days, when the hotel was les busy, but all you had to do was pick up the phone at the pool bar, place your order and hey presto the delightful staff brought your order, be it a drink, or a very tasty bar snack, the Caesar salad was a particular favourite of mine! Their are plenty of local restaurants to eat at in the evening as I wouldn't recommend the evening buffet in the hotel. We didn't try the hotel restaurant in the evening, as the one night we booked it was a buffet night, which is why I wouldn't recommend the evening buffet! All in all a fabulous break, thanks Barcelo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only**** Hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only) is a modern hotel recommended for adults (from 16 years old), located on the Costa del Sol, on the new golden mile between Estepona and Puerto Banús, just 600 m from the beach and surrounded by the best golf courses in the area. It is perfectly connected to Marbella (15 minutes away), and Malaga Airport, just 40 minutes along the motorway. The 93 rooms at the hotel have large terraces, some have an area of 70 m² and include their own hydromassage bath. There is also a deluxe apartment with a total surface area of 200 m², capacity for up to 5 people and a 110 m² terrace with hot tub. All the rooms are fully equipped for your convenience and stand out for their comfort and luminosity. Its U-Spa, with an area of 2,000 m², is the best Thalasso centre in Andalusia, with water extracted directly from the Mediterranean, making our Marine Therapeutic Circuit unique. It has more than 35 treatment cabins and offers the most innovative health and beauty services. The hotel also features a Lobby Bar and a Pool Bar, in addition to the Aguamar Restaurant, where you can enjoy a culinary offer that includes the innovative Healthy Gourmet concept. It also features meeting rooms boasting natural light and the latest technology. Enjoy a relaxing holiday only at Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only****. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso And Spa
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso & Spa Hotel Estepona
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso Hotel
- Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa Spain - Costa Del Sol