Spent a week on this hotel in connection with a golf competition. At arrival I was assigned a room with a bit obstructed view from the balcony. Questioned the front desk if it was possible to change to a better one. I met a very positive attitude and was told it was possible if I was prepared to wait for another room to be cleaned. The room was spacy and so was the attached bathroom even though the bathtub was quite slippery if taking a shower and should have some antislip mat. The room was well made up and cleaned every day. Free internet with good and fast connection. The pool area was nice. To get to the beach you had around 12 min walk. The spa with indoor pool with heated seawater and other facilities cost extra. A free and well equipped gym. The breakfast was superb with everything you could want. The price of the single room with breakfast which actually was a double for single use was giving good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only**** Hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only) is a modern hotel recommended for adults (from 16 years old), located on the Costa del Sol, on the new golden mile between Estepona and Puerto Banús, just 600 m from the beach and surrounded by the best golf courses in the area. It is perfectly connected to Marbella (15 minutes away), and Malaga Airport, just 40 minutes along the motorway. The 93 rooms at the hotel have large terraces, some have an area of 70 m² and include their own hydromassage bath. There is also a deluxe apartment with a total surface area of 200 m², capacity for up to 5 people and a 110 m² terrace with hot tub. All the rooms are fully equipped for your convenience and stand out for their comfort and luminosity. Its U-Spa, with an area of 2,000 m², is the best Thalasso centre in Andalusia, with water extracted directly from the Mediterranean, making our Marine Therapeutic Circuit unique. It has more than 35 treatment cabins and offers the most innovative health and beauty services. The hotel also features a Lobby Bar and a Pool Bar, in addition to the Aguamar Restaurant, where you can enjoy a culinary offer that includes the innovative Healthy Gourmet concept. It also features meeting rooms boasting natural light and the latest technology. Enjoy a relaxing holiday only at Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only****. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso And Spa
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso & Spa Hotel Estepona
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso Hotel
- Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa Spain - Costa Del Sol