All reviewsprivate terracecold showera wonderful place to staycomfortable bedlong weekendflorencia
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a lovely 4 night stay having booked here by chance at the last minute and stayed in the ‘florencia’ room. The staff are friendly, helpful yet unobtrusive. Olga who served the breakfast was so polite and lovely. The room was beautiful with an amazing comfortable bed, we slept so well as the hotel is also very peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was great and there are a number of good restaurants nearby. We spent some time by the pool which again is clean and well maintained. Highly recommended

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mccoy66
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at this charming boutique hotel. The + are: looking for a secret spot away at night from the crowd and the big resorts, this is the place to go. The staff is very friendly and breakfast nice.
The -: We came with 2 kids and had the Fez suite. The bed in the attic is lovely but stairs can be dangerous with small kids. The bathroom was tiny but there was an immense bath tub.
Thanks for the lovely present for Valentine's day.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank marjorie b
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Very calm place. Our room was nice and quite. Tasty breakfast. The hotel is located close to the beach and is surrounded by many restaurants, as well as access to public transport. Everything to standard!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel_Black1
Reviewed December 30, 2017

it was a pleasure for me to stay in this hotel. A small oasis, located very close to the beach. There are a lot places where you can go to spend your free time alone or with your family. Very friendly staff and good service.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We arrived here to find it all locked up - but greeted by a nice lady who showed us to our room! I thought it was very quaint! It was called "Rhonda" So after our journey all we wanted was a hot shower NOOOO! When I spoke to the young lady she got the owner who I thought was to check it out - he just looked at me saying not hot enough for you so we had a cold shower! In the morning I get up to a cold shower again! I spoke to the lady she offered me a free breakfast- but it's hot water I needed! They said to me the boiler was broken and someone should be out but don't know when! Which we thought was strange! I spoke to others there who were not happy with the response! So we moved on to another hotel!
Shame as it was a lovely place! But sorry won't be back!
Hopefully it got sorted!