“Fun & dusty mountain exploration!”
Review of Marbella Buggys

Marbella Buggys
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Estepona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for more than sun and sand? Marbella Buggys offers you an unforgettable adventure by Buggy through the most beautiful and remote mountains of Marbella-Estepona ! Under the guidance of our knowledgeable guides, your safety will always come first! You will drive the best available brand and well maintained all-terrain Buggy!  It’s a great experience for every kind of traveler, Families with kids, friends, customer events, team building, stag/hen parties… No previous experience needed, our Buggys are fully automatic so very easy to drive, you’ll only need a valid driver’s license!  You will certainly find what you are looking for! We are a fully legal, insured, and licensed company. No minimum age, only a valid driver’s license required.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I did a 2 hour tour at the start of September and it was a great laugh. We shared a buggy and headed out into the Estepona hills along some off road and very dusty trails. The weather was a bit cooler and overcast, so we didn't end up going to the pool halfway round, although we went on a few 'out of the ordinary' routes to make up for it. The buggy's don't quite go as fast as you'd want them to, but it's still quite a rush. Half way round the tour we stopped in the middle of nowhere but were both desperate for the toilet, however there was no toilet in sight. Worth bearing in mind.....:)
Altogether a very good experience, would recommend.

Andy B, Owner at Marbella Buggys, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Many thanks for your kind words glad you enjoyed the day as to the toilet situation I can only apologies that there is no public toilets on the 2 hour tour however on the 3.5 hour tour there is a stop were you can use the toilets

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was so much fun. The Sol Buggy crew have set up a fantastic experience for exploring the hills of Estepona. It is dusty but that it is all part of the fun. It was very cool to stop halfway through driving to visit the hidden spot in the mountains for a brief swim before driving back. Awesome experience!

Andy B, Owner at Marbella Buggys, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

It was a pleasure to have you on our tour and we are so glad you enjoyed it thanks also for your kind words and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Best craic ive ever had!! Chose to do this as the last day of our hols and was the best end to it! Chose to do the 2 hour tour as money was tight at the end but was soooo worth it and 2 hours is still plenty of time to enjoy it. We were given a choice at the start to do more driving or stop for a swim we all chose more driving and was defo worth it. Staff are brilliant and so nice! Thanks to Nicky for collecting us at McD's and to Andy (think thats his name) for not killing us when we broke the chain off 2 buggys :P Such a good experience and will recommend it to anyone!!
Just a few tips for people:
1, Bring baby wipes and maybe a change of clothes as the dust destroys you and we looked mental getting back on the bus covered in dirt.
2, If going from Marbella, its bus 79 you take and the stop is just up from Burger King on the main road.
3, Ask for goggles, as i had sunglasses and my bf forgot his so he took goggles and he was delighted as you cant see very well if the dust gets in under your glasses. and buy the bandanas :P

Thanks again to Sol Buggys for the best experience of my hols! Recommended you to my friends and youll be seeing them next week!! :)

Andy B, Owner at Marbella Buggys, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Many thanks for your kind words and we are so glad you enjoyed the tour it will be a pleasure to see you and your friends again real soon

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We chose Sol Buggy's for our first day in Estepona in hopes to see some fantastic views and get the lay of the land. In the end we got exactly what we were looking for and more. Our group included my parents (mid-50's), my sister and I (mid-20's), a father and son, and couple about my age. The whole group seemed to have a great time and really enjoy the experience.

The guides were great and always made sure you were prepared for the terrain ahead. I found it reassuring that there was a guide both in front and in back of the group. My sister and I especially enjoyed the cliff jumping part of the trip. It was fun and a nice break from the heat. We did the 3.5 hour trip which was the perfect amount of time on the Buggys, and more time would have been too much in my opinion.

A few notes to make your experience even better...

1. you will get dusty and dirty, so do not wear nice clothes. (This definitely was not a leisurely ride around the streets of Estepona.)
2. You will likely get wet (even if you don't cliff jump)... we went through what looked like a small puddle and got soaked. Dress appropriately... my dad wore jeans and was not thrilled. Also put your stuff in the back compartment of the buggy so it does not get wet.
3. Buy a bandanna or bring your own, they are not kidding when they say it can be very dusty
4. The cliffs are easy to jump into, but somewhat hard to get out of. So just be aware before jumping in. It is also super slippery so listen to instructions before you jump

Many thanks for taking our tour and taking the time to leave a comment hope to see you and your friends again reall soon

Reviewed September 7, 2013

As a family of two adults and two teenage lads this was to be an exciting way to spend a few hours. Pleased to say that it didn't disappoint and even though my buggy had two break downs in quick succession, (hence the 4 stars as opposed to 5), this was rectified so that our experience wasn't delayed. As other reviews have stated it is dusty and dirty so the stop off at the rock pool was very welcome, be sure to purchase a bandana from Nicky before you set off though. A good mix of on and off road driving, personally I preferred the off road and couldn't stop smiling.......what surprised me more was how much my wife enjoyed the experience......not being a fan of dust and dodgy roads I was unsure as to whether it was for her but at the end she was smiling from ear to ear......result !

Andy B, Owner at Marbella Buggys, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Many thanks for your kind words we are so sorry about the problem with the buggy but glad we could put it right hope to see you again