Nice Condo. Very friendly staff and service. However, these condos have "NO" Air Conditioning which is a must with us!
The beach across the street is not very nice. You will need to go to Estepona for nice Beach. The condo is mostly a base for sight seeing......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Club Bena Vista is a urbanisation of villas of one, two and three bedrooms only 50 minutes away from the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar. It is surrounded by well kept landscaped gardens.The villas reflect local Andalusian architecture with its Arab-style whitewashed walls and terracotta tiles. The apartments are spacious and the kitchen is well equipped: fridge, oven and microwave. Satellite TV and DVD player are available. Each apartment has at least one bedroom, living-room with sofa-bed, bathroom and private garden or balcony facing south. All apartments are close to one of the two resort pools. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ona Club Bena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bena Vista Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Bena Vista
- Ona Club Bena Vista Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol