We went to Club Bena Vista for Christmas, with our children, we were going to spend two weeks there, we only stayed 5 nights, because we were broken into when we went out for dinner. They took all the Christmas presents which I had only finished wrapping before going out. But what really upset us was that they had managed to get into the safe, In hindsight I wish I had taken a photograph, it was unbelievable. They came in through the patio door, and there is a security gate, but this did not stop them. Nothing of value was taken from the unit, which made us feel this was an inside job. none of our clothes, just the gifts and lap tops, and a bag to carry all their loot. This was supposed to have been a special holiday for us as we were celebrating our 25th anniversary. What a wonderful memory, so beware, don't take anything of value to Club Bena Vista, There is no security patrols on the grounds, anyone can just wander in.
I have rated Club Bena Vista as poor from a security point of view.
The 3 bedrooms have single beds, and not in the least bit comfortale
The beach has to be the ugliest I have ever seen.
Oh yes, and should you have any problems, don't expect much help from the police, when my husband reported the breakin, they didn' even bother writing down his telephone number correctly.
Forwarned is forarmed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Club Bena Vista is a urbanisation of villas of one, two and three bedrooms only 50 minutes away from the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar. It is surrounded by well kept landscaped gardens.The villas reflect local Andalusian architecture with its Arab-style whitewashed walls and terracotta tiles. The apartments are spacious and the kitchen is well equipped: fridge, oven and microwave. Satellite TV and DVD player are available. Each apartment has at least one bedroom, living-room with sofa-bed, bathroom and private garden or balcony facing south. All apartments are close to one of the two resort pools. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ona Club Bena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bena Vista Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Bena Vista
- Ona Club Bena Vista Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol