we stayed there recently to visit our family, and we will be back. Excellent location =, peaceful quiet beautiful grounds, lovely peaceful pool area. Close by to many shops, bars and restaurants. Local bus service every 30 mins only 1.40 euros in any direction. Apartments light and airy. spotlessly clean and well serviced with clean towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Club Bena Vista is a urbanisation of villas of one, two and three bedrooms only 50 minutes away from the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar. It is surrounded by well kept landscaped gardens.The villas reflect local Andalusian architecture with its Arab-style whitewashed walls and terracotta tiles. The apartments are spacious and the kitchen is well equipped: fridge, oven and microwave. Satellite TV and DVD player are available. Each apartment has at least one bedroom, living-room with sofa-bed, bathroom and private garden or balcony facing south. All apartments are close to one of the two resort pools. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ona Club Bena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bena Vista Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Bena Vista
- Ona Club Bena Vista Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol