I have been staying at Club Bena Vista for 7 years, just love the place. Now am a timeshare owner and don't regret it one bit.
The apartments are clean, everything in there you could wish for, for a home from home holiday. Plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby, with excellent bus service to Estepona, San Pedro, Puerto Banus and Marbella.
Just got back and even now discovering new places to visit and fab restaurants to eat in.
The staff are first class, nothing is too much bother.
Would recommend these apartments for a very restful and relaxing holiday.
By the way, the pool is lovely too, and only for people staying at Bena Vista.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Club Bena Vista is a urbanisation of villas of one, two and three bedrooms only 50 minutes away from the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar. It is surrounded by well kept landscaped gardens.The villas reflect local Andalusian architecture with its Arab-style whitewashed walls and terracotta tiles. The apartments are spacious and the kitchen is well equipped: fridge, oven and microwave. Satellite TV and DVD player are available. Each apartment has at least one bedroom, living-room with sofa-bed, bathroom and private garden or balcony facing south. All apartments are close to one of the two resort pools. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ona Club Bena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bena Vista Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Bena Vista
- Ona Club Bena Vista Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol