The area has plenty to offer. There are many nice places to eat, one of the best is the Robin Hood pub. It looks nothing from the front but it's lovely and the food is excellent. Lola's tapas bar is also great, and very cheap, meal including drink for under 10 euros. The sun gardens apartments are good, and also pelican park. The beach is ok if you walk to the right towards Villacana. It is a quiet area and not that many tourists, in August however the Spanish visit so it's busy then. I have been every year for the past 6years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Club Bena Vista is a urbanisation of villas of one, two and three bedrooms only 50 minutes away from the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar. It is surrounded by well kept landscaped gardens.The villas reflect local Andalusian architecture with its Arab-style whitewashed walls and terracotta tiles. The apartments are spacious and the kitchen is well equipped: fridge, oven and microwave. Satellite TV and DVD player are available. Each apartment has at least one bedroom, living-room with sofa-bed, bathroom and private garden or balcony facing south. All apartments are close to one of the two resort pools. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ona Club Bena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bena Vista Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Bena Vista
- Ona Club Bena Vista Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol