We stayed for 5 nights in July in a two bed apartment. I must say the standard of the apartment was lovely. Everything was very new and the beds were extremely comfortable, great showers, excellent kitchen facilities even with a Nespresso coffee machine. A car is essential and the surrounding area is not the best so I'd suggest a short stay...two weeks would become dull. 3 lovely pools, and a new restaurant which wasn't bad at all. Trouble is, you do have to drive elsewhere when you get bored with that restaurant...the menu is fairly limited, so that wouldn't take long. You could cook for yourself of course....but I don't...I am on holiday after all!
Overall I would say this place is perfect for a short break, probably with young children, my teenage son was a little bored...most of the kids there were little ones.
I would go back though....very relaxing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol