We visited this resort with my best friend and his Spanish (very helpfull) wife last november/december. It is a very relaxing resort. the only odd thing is that more than 50% of the amenities were closed. In spite of that there was a over 90% occupancy. This resort is loved by many, because you do not need all the amenities on the property, you can go anywhere in the neighbourhood. The main restaurant was open, excellent food for lunch and dinner, we did not try the breakfast, because my friends never take breakfast early in the morning. So my wife and I had our cup of tea with croissants a little later in the morning which was very relaxing too. The onsite store is well equipped and you can by there the loveliest fresh croissants, and bread. Warm from the oven. Closeby are a few pretty good restaurnts, but the best restaurant by far in the neighbourhood is in Benahavis, a little town only 20 min. by car with al lovely and pictoresque city cnetre, worth a visit. The name of the restaurant is El Castillo, run by a Swedish (crazy) woman with assistance of here father. We had a lovely evening there, with big laughs and excellent food an wine.
The resort has three different theme swimmingpools; kidspool, activities pool and a relax pool.
The appartments were spacy and comfortably furnished, with a balcony. there are also accessible appartments for disabled. The appartments on the seafrontside of the buildings are the three bedroom apps. we stayed in on of the app. next to the seafront app. We requested had eveningsun side, which was wonderfull, because in the mornings it was mostly cloudy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol