We stayed in Diana Park for two weeks, we chose the hotel due to it's location (close to Marbella and within easy reach of Gibraltar).
The room was very clean, it had two twin beds and was made up every day. We were on the second floor up in the Granada block. The balcony looked out onto the swimming pool. The style of the hotel is quite dated, it reminds you of the 70's. There was a strange looking air con in the room, with hot and cold settings despite being old, it did work suprisingly well.
There was a TV, quite old looking and had mainly Spanish channels apart from American CNN. The bathroom was nice, the shower was good and the water was very hot. The only complaint we had with it was the smell, every now and then it didn't smell the best, seems like it must have been something to do with the pipes. We bought a bottle of bleach for 30 cents from the local supermarket and this seemed to help.
Fresh towels were provided every day and there was also a safe within the room.
There were a few drawers but not much wardrobe space.
We had free breakfast included in our stay however we were not impressed by it.
The cereal was a bit stale. The only good thing to get at breakfast was toast and the orange juice. Croissants and yoghurts were also available as well as coffee and tea but they were not the best.
As the hotel is not in a main tourist area you do need to hire a car to get around, we hired a car from the airport - malagacar.es.
It is okay for value and good for getting around the costa del sol, we went in February which is obviously not a typical time of year to go.
I would not recommend it for a holiday as the hotel does not have many amenities, however it may be better in the summer when the weather is far better.
Overall we would give the hotel a 2 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Diana Park is 12 minutes walk from the beach. Diana Park is set on the Costa del Sol, surrounded by golf courses and close to the beach. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace. All modern rooms at Diana Park are comfortable and feature plenty of natural light. Each room comes with TV, private bathroom and safe at an extra charge. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and bike and car rental services. Free WiFi is also available in public areas. You can drive to Estepona and Marbella in approximately 20 minutes. Málaga and Gibraltar Airports are 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Park Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Diana Park Hotel Estepona